Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Is perfume fragrance good for your health?

I'm like every woman. I enjoy pleasant fragrances and beautiful scents. They make life more pleasurable . But there is a down side to using man-made fragrances, even if they're well known names and brands. These perfume chemicals can be irritating, and even toxic and aren't necessarily good for your health or brain.
Let me introduce you to beautiful fragrances that will please your nose and be pleasant to your health.These fragrances are organic and thus don't have the adverse affects on your health which synthetic, man-made chemical scents can have.
We need to reduce synthetic chemicals in all areas of life, and changing to using great organic perfumes and colognes is one very nice way to do that.
I recommend two sources - YoungLiving for quality essential oils and aromatherapy, and my Amazon OrganicBeautyShop. to get scented without the chemicals you can do without.

Find yourself some nice fragrances and be happy. These are some nice 'gems'. I like to smell nice and I'm pleased without the chemicals I don't need in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment